At JEENiUS, we provide comprehensive coaching for Medical entrance examinations such as AIPMT, AIIMS, JIPMER etc… And further we give foundation program for VIII, IX & X Std students for Medicine.
We conduct crash course for XII Students towards AIPMT entrance examination soon after their +2 examinations for tentatively 40 days on Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
AIPMT is a national level undergraduate medical entrance exam conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) tentatively in the first week of May for admission to MBBS and BDS seats under 15% all India quota seats on offer at government medical as well as dental colleges across the country (except in Andhra Pradesh and Jammu and Kashmir).
The decision came as per the concurrence of the Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and the government of India. The national level medical exam by CBSE is conducted to offer admission to approximately 2200 MBBS and 300 BDS seats at 130 government medical and 30 dental colleges of India, respectively.
As far as the pattern of AIPMT is concerned, the entrance examination will consist of one paper with 180 objective type questions. There will be 45 questions from each subject (Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology). The duration of paper would be 3 hours.
The syllabus for the All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT) / Pre-Dental Test (AIPDT) is the same as notified by MCI (Medical Council of India).
Eligibility for AIPMT:
Important Highlights of AIPMT Eligibility Criteria are given below:
- Candidates must be 17 years old as on or before December 31 of the year of admission.
- The upper age limit for candidates seeking admission under 15% All India Quota Seats is 25 years as on December 31 of the year of the entrance examination. However, a relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit of candidates belonging from Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes is provided to them.
- Candidates, who have appeared for the intermediate examination and result is awaited, are eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
- Candidates must have passed the following subjects- Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English in the qualifying exam by securing 50% marks (For SC, ST & OBC Category 40%) and their equivalency determined as per regulations of Medical Council of India and the concerned university.
AIPMT Exam Pattern:
AIPMT exam will be based on the syllabus as prescribed by examination authority CBSE. The booklet of AIPMT 2015 exam will have a total of 180 multiple-choice questions from Physics, Chemistry Zoology and Botany subjects. The question paper will carry of 720 marks. Read important points of AIPMT 2015 Exam Pattern, which are given below:
- AIPMT 2015 Question Booklet will be of four sets
- AIPMT 2015 Question Paper will set in both English and Hindi
- Question will be based on syllabus as prescribed by the exam conducting authority CBSE. The questions will be framed from high school and intermediate (first and second year) syllabus.
- Each question will carry four marks and one mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
AIPMT Exam Pattern, number of questions, and duration is given below:
AIPMT Application Procedure:
The tentative dates of AIPMT 2015 entrance exam is given below in the table.
|Events||Important Dates (Probable)|
|Online registration starts||First Week of December|
|Online registration Last Date||Last week of January|
|AIPMT 2015 Admit Card||First week of April|
|Date of Examination AIPMT||First week of May|
|Declaration of AIPMT Results||First week of June|
AIPMT Admit Card:
Download of AIPMT admit card is expected to start in the first week of April . Admit card is an official document, which mentions important details of a candidate, such as his/her name, roll number, exam center/venue, and reprting time at alloted exam center.
Candidates can check the last year’s AIPMT merit list, which was devised on the basis of cut off score, to conduct counselling process for 15% All India Quota Seats from the table given below:
|Category||Marks Range||Rank Range
(All India Quota Seats)
|Category||Marks Range||Rank Range
(All India Quota Seats)
|UR||682 – 438||1 – 13605||UR – PH||435 – 288||14353 – 70930|
|OBC||438 – 434||13606 – 14528||OBC – PH||NIL||NIL|
|SC||438 – 295||13671 – 66176||SC – PH||NIL||NIL|
|ST||436 – 288||14094 – 70931||ST – PH||NIL||NIL|
AIPMT Selection Procedure:
Candidates will be selected for 15% All India quota MBBS and BDS seats solely on the basis of rank allotted to them in the AIPMT 2015 result. The AIPMT 2015 merit list will be prepared only for those candidates who secure the qualifying marks in the entrance test. Allotment of 15% All India quota seats will be done through AIPMT 2015 online counselling.
The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC), Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), will conduct AIPMT 2015 counselling. Only those candidates can participate in AIPMT 2015 counselling for admission to 15% All India Quota (AIQ) seats that have secured the required AIPMT 2015 cut off score. Online allotment of seat will be done strictly on the basis of merit of the qualified candidates based on their choice of courses and availability of seat at preferred medical/dental college.
The responsibility of the CBSE is limited to the conduct of the entrance test, declaration of result and providing merit list to the DGHS and participating States/Universities/Institutions.
|AIPMT 2014 Facts||Data of AIPMT 2014|
|Number of Candidates Registered||6,16,982|
|Number of Candidates Eligible to Appeared for AIPMT 2014||
|Number of Candidates Appeared for AIPMT 2014||
|Number of Male Candidates||Male:
|Number of Candidates Qualified for 15% on
All India Quota
|Female: 8, 399|
|Total Number of MBBS and BDS Seats and Colleges under 15% All India Quota||MBBS Seats: 2156||BDS Seats :249|
|Colleges||MBBS: 123||BDS: 29|